The financial services industry has been demonstrating its resilience in the face of sustained economic turbulence. Many companies continue to strengthen their business models by investing in business intelligence solutions.
Credit Risk Management
In the wake of the credit crisis, effective risk management processes are more essential than ever to the health of lending institutions. Temberton provides end-to-end solutions across the credit life cycle, managing loans from origination to servicing through collection and recovery. Our systems allow companies to:
• Acquire and maintain customers more effectively, using insights achieved through data analytics
• Manage portfolios more profitably by keeping track of performance, detecting trends, and identifying customer needs
• Protect themselves from potential credit risk exposure with our comprehensive account monitoring service that aggregates credit data across multiple sources and integrates with existing risk mitigation processes in the organization
• Optimize collection and recovery efforts by using our mathematical algorithms to design a high-yield, cost-effective strategy
Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
In an age of eroding customer loyalty, intense marketing, and fierce competition, financial institutions must rely on best practices and sophisticated analytics to grow customer relationships.
Temberton has been helping banks, credit unions, and other financial organizations to make optimal use of their customer information to build, nurture, and maximize lasting customer relationships. Our business intelligence tools, customized for financial services companies, can dramatically improve marketing outcomes when it comes to acquisition and retention, cross-selling, profitability, and customer service. Our services include:
• Skillful customer data management that guarantees clean, consistent, accurate, and timely data
• Powerful data mining and analytics that predict customer behavior, such as likelihood to attrite or
likelihood to buy
• Customer segmentation based on demographic, geographic, and behavioral data
• Easy-to-use reporting tools that keep decision makers apprised of the latest information
In an environment of intensified government scrutiny and tightened regulatory controls, banks are under constant pressure to ensure that their regulatory systems are up to date and in compliance with the latest legislation.
Temberton’s credit analytics and reporting platform, based on quantitative risk management algorithms, enables clients to respond to the changing regulatory requirements and enhances their competitive positions with all counterparties. Most important, it allows them to minimize their risk capital requirements.